Parse specified files from a given path. Parsed files can be processed in different ways according to the user criteria from the configuration window.
Form to configure has the following fields:
- Path - Path to search for files to be processed.
- Slurp - Checkbox to put all contents file in memory.
- Items mode - Option to select files to be parsed. Values supported are:
- All files - All files from path will be processed.
- Only job items - Only files from nature will be parsed.
- Output dir - Directory where parsed files will be left.
- Suffix - Processed files will be renamed adding the configured suffix to the file.
- Patterns - File data will be processed with assigned patterns from this field.
- Includes - Files in list to be parsed must match patterns configured in this field.
- Excludes - Files matching this pattern will be excluded from the list of files to be parsed.