Load files/items into stash
Assigns to a user configured stash variable all found files/items according to the options introduced by the user from the configuration form window.
Form to configure has the following fields:
- Variable - Variable to add to the stash with the found files/items.
- Path - Base path to find files/items matching user criteria.
- Path mode - Option used to find files/items. By default it is set to files_flat. It can be:
- Files, non Recursive - Only files/items in the current directory.
- Files recursive - Look through directories recursively.
- Nature Items - Look for files/items from nature path according to user options.
- Dir mode - Option set by the user to search files/items in some way. By default it is set to file_only. It can be:
- File only - Just look for files, not directories.
- Dir only - Only directories will be attended.
- File and dir - Look for files and through directories.
- Filters - According to the params from the filter panel, files/items will be included or excluded from the list.
- Include paths - Path patterns to search for files/items matching user criteria.
- Exclude paths - Any file/item matching the path pattern will be excluded from the list.