Clarive 18.104.22.168 Release Notes¶
Release date: 20 October 2020
We're pleased to present our new patch release Clarive 22.214.171.124 with some new features and fixes:
Improvements and issues resolved¶
- [ENH] #1293 Sort scope limits for actions at Roles
- [ENH] #1326 Allow realnames to be shown in User Selectors selected values
- [ENH] #1327 Remove mandatory flag if the field is not editable by the user in topic forms
- [FIX] #1254 The date shown in attached files should be the attach date instead of file date
- [FIX] #1281 When editing roles, wrong configuration data is shown
- [FIX] #1290 UserGroup administration panel wrong paging
- [FIX] #1320 Wrong data in ci_box when role and class selected
- [FIX] #1324 Wrong data at Rule version History tree
- [FIX] #1330 Remove dir_size from about
- [FIX] #1331 Cannot search variables and resources correctly
- [FIX] #1337 Git error "could not find diff-tree data for item" in job
- [FIX] #1345 Oversized icon in HTML view of resources
- [FIX] #1347 Rule for event.topic.delete with category in scope is not executed
Ready to upgrade?¶
Just follow the standard procedure for installing the new version. Click here to get it from our Install page.
Join us in our Community to make suggestions and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who participated there.