Clarive 7.8.6 Release Notes¶
Release date: 14 December 2022
We're pleased to present our new minor release of Clarive 7.8.6 with some important fixes and new features:
Improvements and issues resolved¶
- [ENH] #1905 Exclude categories in the List topics fieldlets
- [ENH] #1906 Git clone in jobs should overwrite paths
- [FIX] #1830 Wrong file name in git viewer if there are spaces in the file name
- [FIX] #2197 Document error when clicking on Dashboards
- [FIX] #2207 User combo column is not shown some times in topics grid
- [FIX] #2225 Project configuration should not be accesible unless "User can admin their own project" permissions is granted
Ready to upgrade?¶
Just follow the standard procedure for installing the new version. Click here to get it from our Install page.
Join us in our Community to make suggestions and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who participated there.