Clarive 188.8.131.52 Release Notes¶
Release date: 31 January 2023
We're pleased to present our new patch release of Clarive 184.108.40.206 with some important fixes and new features:
Improvements and issues resolved¶
- [ENH] #608 Topic fields selector in retrieve data operations
- [ENH] #2273 Personal user permissions
- [ENH] #2305 Allow blanks in custom variables of VariableForm if onlyDefinedVariables = false
- [FIX] #1866 Error in git branches with unicode chars
- [FIX] #2268 HISTORY button should show file history when viewing a file
- [FIX] #2275 Mongo encode with dollar patch is throwing warnings
- [FIX] #2281 Cannot hide title in topic editor window nor do it not mandatory
- [FIX] #2282 Custom CI forms are not being shown in CI editor when there's only one field
- [FIX] #2297 Cannot see/export CIs of a class if more than 1000
- [FIX] #2302 Scope contents is not correct in role details
- [FIX] #2312 Avoid _nature key to be created in variables
- [FIX] #2320 Cannot create categories
Ready to upgrade?¶
Just follow the standard procedure for installing the new version. Click here to get it from our Install page.
Join us in our Community to make suggestions and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who participated there.