Clarive 7.10 Release Notes¶
Release date: 20 June 2023
We're pleased to present our new minor release of Clarive 7.10 with some important fixes and new features:
Improvements and issues resolved¶
- [ENH] #2409 Typescript shims
- [ENH] #2497 Reserve objects repositories (GeNexus)
- [ENH] #2542 Change nginx prefix on start
- [ENH] #2546 Restore INCLUDE Rule operation in palette
- [FIX] #2544 Refresh page sometimes is blank
- [FIX] #2547 Send files won't fail if not enough space in device for ssh_agent
- [FIX] #2564 Job status is not showing correctly when in ROLLBACK error in monitor
- [FIX] #2565 When retrying job after trap status stays in RETRYING. No refresh
- [FIX] #2566 "Invalid fields" error message windows is opened behind the editor
Ready to upgrade?¶
Just follow the standard procedure for installing the new version. Click here to get it from our Install page.
Join us in our Community to make suggestions and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who participated there.