Ship File Remotely
Get files from a remote site according to user options from the configuration window.
Form to configure has the following fields:
- Server - Server that holds the remote file, server to connect to.
- User - User allowed to connect to remote server.
- Recursive - Get files in a recursive way through directories behind base path.
- Local mode - Specifies what files are part of the list to get from remote server.They can be:
- Local files - All files found.
- Nature items - Files involved in current nature.
- Exist Mode Local - Choose kill the process if the file does not exist.
- Rel mode - Relative path to place files in local server. Options are:
- File only - To take only file names.
- Rel path job - Files path relative to job dir.
- Rel path anchor - Files path relative to a path configured by the user. By default:
- Anchor path - Path to anchor files relative path.
- Remote path - Path in remote server to get files to ship to the local server.
- Exist Mode Remote - Set the behaviour when the file exists in remote path.
- Backup Mode - To make a backup of the file.
- Rollback Mode - Select the action of this service when the rule executed rollback.
- Asset Track Mode - Track copied assets.
- Audit Asset Drift - Check if tracked assets were not modified when overwriting.
- Chown - Set the owner of the file.
- Chmod - Set the permissions of the file.
- Max Transfer Chunk Size - Allow to chunk the file sending small chunks. Set the chunk size in KB.
- Copy File Attributes - Check if you want to copy also file attributes.
- Filters - Allow to add filters to the directory.
- Include paths - Path patterns (whether directories or files) to search for files or items that match user criteria.
- Exclude paths - Exclude paths or files from the search.