Run a Remote Script
Execute a remote script and rollback if needed.
Associate server agent will execute the script.
Form to configure has the following fields:
- Server - Server that holds the remote file, server to connect to.
- User - User allowed to connect to remote server.
- Command - Commands to be executed in Server.
- Arguments - List of input parameters script is waiting for.
- Environments - List of variables that can be use in Command field.
- Home directory - Directory from which the local script is launched.
- Errors and output - These two fields are related to manage control errors. Options are:
- Fail and output error - Search for configurated error pattern in script output. If found, an error message is displayed in monitor showing the match.
- Warn and output warn - Search for configurated warning pattern in script output. If found, an error message is displayed in monitor showing the match.,
- Custom - In case combo box errors is set to custom a new form is showed to define the behavior with these fields:
- OK - Range of return code values for the script to have succeeded. No message will be displayed in monitor.
- Warn - Range of return code values to warn the user. A warn message will be displayed in monitor.
- Error - Range of return code values for the script to have failed. An error message will be displayed in monitor.