Clarive 188.8.131.52 Release Notes¶
Release date: 28 February 2023
We're pleased to present our new patch release of Clarive 184.108.40.206 with some important fixes and new features:
All job events should have scope by environment¶
Starting this version all job events will have BL (environment) in it's scope, so the user can create event rules and notifications filtered by this scope parameter
Filter statuses by category in filter panel of topic grid¶
When the user selects one category from the left menu (Track/Categories -> Category), the filters panel will be limited to the statuses and fields of that category. Previously it was showing all fields and statuses
Timestamp in topic activity¶
The users will be able to change in their profiles the way they see the event times in the topic activity.
Improvements and issues resolved¶
- [ENH] #2314 All job events should have scope by environment
- [ENH] #2353 Search input box allowClear
- [ENH] #2355 Filter statuses by category in filter panel of topic grid
- [ENH] #2358 Timestamp in topic activity
- [ENH] #2360 New "Find CIs that match conditions" palette operation
- [ENH] #2361 Modified by me in grid filters should show all topics modified by me at any time
- [FIX] #2340 Jobs that have not been purged set to purged
- [FIX] #2345 Save report is losing metadata (filters, categories, columns, etc.)
- [FIX] #2356 WRAP button stays pressed but text is not wrapped when change log line
- [FIX] #2365 ID column is empty when exporting list topics dashlets to CSV
Ready to upgrade?¶
Just follow the standard procedure for installing the new version. Click here to get it from our Install page.
Join us in our Community to make suggestions and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who participated there.