Merge a branch in a Git repository
Allows users to merge branches in the selected Git repository. Form items for configuring the service contain the following fields:
- Repository - Select the Git repository where the branches will be merged.
- Topic Branch - Specify the branch to be merged.
- Into Branch - Specify the branch where the branch previously selected will be merged.
- Message - Specify the commit message to be used for the merge commit.
- No Fast-Forward? - Check to update the branch pointer, without creating a merge commit.