Clarive 22.214.171.124 Release Notes¶
Release date: 22 July 2021
We're pleased to present our new patch release Clarive 126.96.36.199 with some important bugfixes and new features:
Improvements and issues resolved¶
- [ENH] #1705 Do not change job user on approval/reject
- [ENH] #1706 Load local-lib directory from features
- [ENH] #1712 Table output in REPL
- [FIX] #1703 Cache key undef warning in cache set
- [FIX] #1708 Topic job badge should BLUE if rollback has failed
- [FIX] #1709 Elapsed time column in job log does not work properly if there's an approval log line
- [FIX] #1710 Webcluster CI cannot be opened
- [FIX] #1713 Wrong user in CI update event/activity
- [FIX] #1714 Any action.ci.admin bound gives Project activate/deactivate permission to user
- [FIX] #1715 Topic loses _project_security if saved with no permissions in field
- [FIX] #1716 A user with permissions cannot re-activate a project after deactivate it
- [FIX] #1717 User with resume permission can't resume job from job monitor
Ready to upgrade?¶
Just follow the standard procedure for installing the new version. Click here to get it from our Install page.
Join us in our Community to make suggestions and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who participated there.