Clarive 126.96.36.199 Release Notes¶
Release date: 9 July 2021
We're pleased to present our new patch release Clarive 188.8.131.52 with some important bugfixes and new features:
Improvements and issues resolved¶
- [ENH] #1427 REPL editor help and improvements
- [ENH] #1638 TS column in job log should show the total execution time instead of the total time from the start
- [ENH] #1653 Create label from label list in topic
- [ENH] #1663 Default value in HTML editor (edit & view)
- [ENH] #1665 Prevent form rules from being cached
- [ENH] #1691 Use allowDiskUse for large text searches
- [ENH] #1699 Add options to git rebase branch operation
- [FIX] #1451 Tags mode "Release" is not working in GitRepositories
- [FIX] #1648 Cannot approve job if "open in new tab" switch is on
- [FIX] #1659 User can reschedule a job with no permission assigned
- [FIX] #1697 Environment deploy Label should not be shown if rollback
- [FIX] #1698 User editor doesn't save user info
- [FIX] #1700 Topic is not removed from cache when job changes status
Ready to upgrade?¶
Just follow the standard procedure for installing the new version. Click here to get it from our Install page.
Join us in our Community to make suggestions and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who participated there.