Clarive 7.0.9 Release Notes¶
Release date: 29 November 2017
We're pleased to present our new release Clarive 7.0.9. This release contains a variety of fixes and improvements from 7.0.8.
- New settings menu
- Rulebook shell multiline
- Modify username and email in preferences
- Move artifacts menu from Tools to Deploy
New settings menu¶
We are working to improve Clarive UI and makes it more user-friedly to new users. First of all, we improve old Config option in Admin menu. Now its called Settings and has a new interface.
This new design will allow users to see options clearly because we divided general configuration into sections.
Rulebook shell multiline¶
We know that Rulebooks is one of the best feature in Clarive so we are improving it to make more flexible and realible.
In this release we add multiline in
shellcommand, so users now can do thinks like this:
do: - shell: | ls -lart echo hello > hi.txt cat hi.txt
do: - | ls -lart echo hello > hi.txt cat hi.txt
Change username and email in Preferences¶
From Clarive team we knew the limitation that there was when a user wanted to change the username or email. Until now, if a user wanted to change one of those values, only an Admin user could do it.
So now, in this new release we include in user preferences two new fields that allow users to change his username and his email.
Move artifacts menu from Tools to Deploy¶
From Clarive we want make our product easy to use and friendlier without losing the essence of the product. That's why we have been studying the consistency of the menus with the aim that the user has a clear idea of where are located each of the options in the left menu.
To make this, we have removed Tools option in left panel and added Artifacts in Deploy menu.
Improvements and issues resolved¶
- [ENH] - Improvements in rulebooks documentation
- [ENH] - Ext-to-React panel now supports ES6
- [ENH] - New Dockerfile for supporting both adduser and useradd containers
- [ENH] - Custom antd components
- [ENH] - Rename clone URL button
- [ENH] - Admin user has group permissions on initial load
- [FIX] - Force Clarive migrations in default config file
- [FIX] - Admin user email is saved in cla setup
- [FIX] - Jail dump file op in rulebooks
- [FIX] - Wider revision column in revision fields
- [FIX] - "Ship a file remotely" op show confirm window before overwrite existing file
- [FIX] - Update number of rows in topic grid when topics are deleted
- [FIX] - Fix position of Gauge dashlet
Ready to upgrade?¶
Just follow the standard procedure for installing the new version. Click here to get it from our Install page.
Join us in our Community to make suggestions and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who participated there.