Clarive 126.96.36.199 Release Notes¶
Release date: 12 May 2022
We're pleased to present our new patch release of Clarive 188.8.131.52 with some important bugfixes and features:
Improvements and issues resolved¶
- [ENH] #2078 Change topic comment to internal after created
- [FIX] #1979 Users Groups not being available when selecting permissions for a user
- [FIX] #2074 Inconsistant job status in topics in rollback success or error
- [FIX] #2075 Long activity texts cannot be viewed completely
- [FIX] #2076 Public reports can't be opened by authorized users
- [FIX] #2077 Report name instead of ID in breadcrumbs
Ready to upgrade?¶
Just follow the standard procedure for installing the new version. Click here to get it from our Install page.
Join us in our Community to make suggestions and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who participated there.